Saturday 28 May 2011

Blog girl classes and get togethers

Hello peeps, just a quick post about our Blog Girl days which you may have read about. They are held at Sir Stampalot in Peterborough where we take over the classroom and do an awful lot of chatting, laughing and eating and even manage a bit of crafting as well..............and of course the essential crafty shopping.

Such is their popularity that Janice is currently holding three dates as my list keeps growing, so I thought it a good idea to check if there is anyone else lurking out there who wants in ?

The provisional dates are 20th and 21st August and 17th September and if you are interested in attending please mail me brenda@ibas.co.uk a.s.a.p. as I am close to finalising numbers and dates..............these classes are not advertised on the Stampalot class schedule.

Everything crafty is provided to create the projects of the day, all you need to bring along is your personal craft essential tools, a little something for the buffet lunch table and most importantly yourself.

Over the last eighteen month these classes have been tremendous fun and it has been wonderful to meet so many blog buddies who have travelled from all over the UK to attend and I am looking forward to meeting even more of you who have already added their names to my list.


5 comments:

Crafting Queen said...

Huge thank you for the wonderful candy which arrived today. Would love to come to a session but too far for me to drive as yet, one day. :)

Paula (PEP) said...

This sounds like fun. Maybe I can find some antiquarian bookshops for my husband & we can have a long weekend away some time in the future.
Paula (PEP)

Anonymous said...

These sound so fun! Wish they had these type of things close near me, wouldn't mind travelling a bit to Australia would you? LOL!!!

All the best with it, have a great time!!!

Merry said...

Oh I so want in but just can't afford the air fare. Sounds so wonderful Brenda.

Rufus said...

Don't suppose you'd want to come across the pond? Sounds like a lot of fun!
R/